Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,460 in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)