Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,457 in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,100 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)