Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,582 in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)