Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,067 in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,700 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)