Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.719 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 40% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,295 (€1,693) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kiev costs 45₴ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,118 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 160 Lek (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,000,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)