Cost of living in Reynosa, Mexico compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17225 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reynosa (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,300 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,778 (Mex$ 10,325) in Reynosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$125,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.83 (about 2 hours ago)