Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02839 BRL / ISK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 103% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 31,680 (1,115,722 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santa Ana, California costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 2 hours ago)