Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20385 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 4% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 12,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 11,940 (ARS $58,575) in Resistencia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)