Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13708 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 25% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 9,800 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 7,325 (ARS $53,436) in Resistencia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 3 hours ago)