Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.319 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 28% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 14,044 (€3,252) in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 11,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (42 minutes ago)