Cost of living in Regina, Canada compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.499 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regina (Canada) is 25% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,301 (C$6,522) in Regina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 13,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 100 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (35 minutes ago)