Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.328 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 30% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,826 (€2,501) in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,300 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,377 (about 1 hour ago)