Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.034 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 35% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 20,259 (€5,021) in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (about 1 hour ago)