Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 628 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 8,400 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 7,789 in Recife.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)