Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 724 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 14,941 in Recife.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)