Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03231 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 39% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,514 (₨46,844) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $127 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,860 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (about 1 hour ago)