Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02997 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 39% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,700 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,879 (₨96,067) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Varna costs 5.00 лв (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $508 (44 minutes ago)