Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02999 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 23% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,600 (₨153,362) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)