Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03166 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 38% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,845 (₨89,848) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,200 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £0.70 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (44 minutes ago)