Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.429 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 37% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,070 (€4,978) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)