Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.378 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 41% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 25,300 (€5,779) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 18,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)