Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy vs Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.280 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 42% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,660 (€1,556) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Ananindeua.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)