Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,076 (﷼ 21,729,211) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)