Cost of living comparison between Randers, Denmark and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.46152 BRL / DKK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 11% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,219 (kr4,809) in Randers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 2 hours ago)