Cost of living in Ranchi, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05007 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ranchi (India) is 25% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,600 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,706 (₨54,047) in Ranchi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sydney costs AU$399 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.12 (about 1 hour ago)