Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.751 BRL / RON
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 10% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,250 (2,995 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)