Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04904 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 31% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,700 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,859 (₨37,899) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)