Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04876 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 21% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,581 (₨32,434) in Rajahmundry.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,761 (about 1 hour ago)