Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.893 BRL / ILS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 15% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,655 (2,973 ₪) in Rafah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)