Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.912 BRL / ILS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 14% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,679 (2,936 ₪) in Rafah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)