Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.968 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 12% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,700 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,880 (6,077 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)