Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.904 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 17% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,408 (5,984 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)