Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32168 BRL / MAD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,401 (7,463 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wollongong costs AU$16 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (23 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (31 minutes ago)