Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34249 BRL / MAD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,965 (26,175 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,900 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (18 minutes ago)