Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37542 BRL / MAD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 7% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,204 (27,179 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 9,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 2 hours ago)