Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 565 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.173 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 9% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,100 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 6,461 ($2,036) in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manama costs Dinar 550 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nijmegen costs €0.05 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,000,000,000,000 (30 minutes ago)