Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 724 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.153 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 9% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 8,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 7,304 ($2,317) in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)