Cost of living comparison between Quito, Ecuador and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 774 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.575 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 5% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,114 ($4,788) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)