Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13592 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 34% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,800 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,841 (ARS $13,544) in Quilmes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (33 minutes ago)