Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18179 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,600 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 7,548 (ARS $41,520) in Quilmes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)