Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20084 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,288 (ARS $81,100) in Quilmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (28 minutes ago)