Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20094 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 16,083 (ARS $80,041) in Quilmes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)