Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43251 BRL / GTQ
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 6% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,929 (Q6,773) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)