Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02997 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 7% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,300 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,866 (₨195,716) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (36 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 2 hours ago)