Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18536 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 8% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 6,421 (Mex$ 34,640) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 5,000 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ismaïlia costs E£ 40 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)