Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.342 BRL / NZD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 86% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 29,772 (NZ$12,713) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)