Cost of living comparison between Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.448 BRL / NZD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 94% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 36,353 (NZ$14,849) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 18,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 10,000₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (26 minutes ago)