Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23924 BRL / ZAR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 25% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,200 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,397 (R 10,019) in Queenstown.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 300,705 L£ (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)