Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.560 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 34% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 20,140 (C$7,868) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $915 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (41 minutes ago)