Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.674 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 33% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,413 (C$4,642) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 9,300 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 2 hours ago)