Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.385 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 27% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,912 (C$8,348) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (39 minutes ago)