Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.323 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 22% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,119 (C$8,230) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs J$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 2 hours ago)