Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.516 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 30% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,565 (C$4,597) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,900 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (37 minutes ago)