Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00009 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 35% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,267 (﷼ 25,926,445) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)