Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.48231 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 837% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 674,676 (元1,398,853) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 72,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)