Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46102 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 7% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,314 (元5,020) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (41 minutes ago)