Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 249%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02370 BRL / KPW *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 417% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,100,091 (88,626,827 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 406,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 450 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)