Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00379 BRL / KPW *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 32% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 44,963 (11,857,653 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 34,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)