Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00350 BRL / KPW *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 56,194 (16,042,261 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 49,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)