Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00361 BRL / KPW *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 17% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 91,616 (25,346,748 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 78,125 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (31 minutes ago)