Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00358 BRL / KPW *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 77,894 (21,766,070 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 75,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)