Cost of living in Purwokerto, Indonesia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00024 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Purwokerto (Indonesia) is 17% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,077 (Rp 8,558,559) in Purwokerto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (30 minutes ago)