Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31440 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 25% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 1,620 (Bs 5,153) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 1,300 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $507 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (27 minutes ago)