Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11572 BRL / UYU
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 17% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,658 ($U100,743) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 10,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)