Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10828 BRL / UYU
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 15% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 18,631 ($U172,064) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)