Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00549 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 25% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,384 (CH$2,256,988) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 9,900 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (42 minutes ago)