Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00577 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 24% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,038 (CH$1,912,301) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,900 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 3 hours ago)