Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.970 BRL / PEN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 11% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 1,900 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,698 (S/. 1,751) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €7 (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $703,452 (40 minutes ago)