Cost of living comparison between Pula, Croatia and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.49102 BRL / HRK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,829 (7,798 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (15 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)