Cost of living comparison between Pula, Croatia and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45390 BRL / HRK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,008 (6,628 kn) in Pula.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)