Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49399 BRL / HRK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 5% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,935 (7,965 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Antonio, California costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)