Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45924 BRL / HRK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,629 (7,902 kn) in Pula.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (41 minutes ago)