Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45630 BRL / HRK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,419 (5,300 kn) in Pula.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (29 minutes ago)