Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17226 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 21% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,300 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,738 (Mex$ 33,310) in Puerto Vallarta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)