Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17329 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 9,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 7,045 (Mex$ 40,652) in Puerto Vallarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Plovdiv costs 47,000 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Varna costs 30 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)