Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06183 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 13% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,400 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,973 (Php48,089) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Avarua, Cook Islands costs NZ$8 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in McAllen, Texas costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (about 1 hour ago)