Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00539 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,979 (CH$923,199) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)