Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00585 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,274 (CH$902,147) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)