Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07642 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,769 (Php75,488) in Puerto Galera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,700 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 20,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Queretaro costs Mex$ 346,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Edinburgh costs £505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Araraquara costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)