Cost of living comparison between Puebla, Mexico and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16944 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 20% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,493 (Mex$ 14,715) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)