Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.248 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,958 ($4,914) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 11,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)