Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.413 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 48% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,728 ($5,195) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)