Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.275 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 60% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 30,003 ($9,161) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 18,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)