Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.872 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 18% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,263 (€1,101) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)