Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.763 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 19% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,100 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,113 (€1,093) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $14 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (44 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kumasi costs GH₵20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Skopje costs 1.00 ден (about 1 hour ago)