Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.283 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 29% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,653 (€808) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 450 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)