Cost of living comparison between Prishtina, Kosovo and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.434 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 23% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,885 (€840) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €280 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Houston, Texas costs $130 (38 minutes ago)