Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.358 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 15% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,600 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,774 (€1,095) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)