Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.399 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 15% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,133 (€627) in Prešov.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)