Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03027 BRL / CVE
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 5% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 14,253 (470,871 Escudo) in Praia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 2 hours ago)