Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03134 BRL / CVE
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 15,213 (485,475 Escudo) in Praia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)