Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.997 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 11% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,600 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,900 (5,915 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $3,440 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (24 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)