Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.884 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 12% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,200 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,446 (6,162 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stuttgart costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)